Perhaps the best part of holding your event at Spiral Rock Vineyard is the spectacular panoramic view of the Lewis-Clark Valley, Waha and the Blue Mountains. Perched at the end of a ridge half way up the Old Spiral Highway, your guests will enjoy a breathtaking vista while relaxing on our large covered porch, deck and lawn. When it comes time to get down to business Spiral Rock offers 1,200 sq. ft. of indoor meeting/workshop/dining area as well as a 900 sq. ft. under a giant event tent for catering, live music, dancing and/or a social area. What ever your needs may be Spiral Rock Vineyard offers convenient access, outstanding facilities and a million-dollar view. Check us out for your next event.
Upcoming Events in 2019 (Changes often)
June 28/29: Private wedding
July 13 or 20th: Spiral Rock VI
Wine, Music & Food Festival
Come and enjoy the Best of the Valley!
October 6 – 12: Spiral Rock Harvest Party
Live music and great food!
October 18: “I Love Lucy” Crush Event
Ladies Night Out
November: “Vino Blendo”
A fun night of great food, live music and an interactive red wine blending seminar with a local personality. Go home with a case of your own blend.
December: Business After Hours
Lewis-Clark Chamber of Commerce
December: Holiday Craft & Gift Market
- Tri-State Hospital Wound Care X-mas Party
- 2018 Holiday Craft Market & Wine Tasting
- 2018 Harvest Party - featuring music by Shania Rales and Aaron Cerrutti and catering by the Hawaiian Hunter Chefs
- Mama Kokedama Japanese Plant Art Work Shop
- Lewis-Clark Center for Arts & History - Plein Air Art Competition
- Spiral Rock I thru V, 2012-2016 Wine, Music & Food Festivals